[Event] Secret Santa 2017

News and community-related events.
Forum rules
For minor updates and a convenient way to keep up with announcements and events, follow @therosekeep on Twitter!
Masao
Crystal Grace
Crystal Grace

Re: [Event] Secret Santa 2017

Postby Masao » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Hope everyone had a good time!

Here is the reveal!

If anyone has any issue accessing anything, please let me know.
All New, Faded for Her

Larissa
Saffron
Saffron

Postby Larissa » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:56 am

MASAO THIS REVEAL IS SO COOL :sparkle: :sparkle: :sparkle: All the cards look so lovely like this!!! I love how different they all are, too :heart2:

Robin -- thank you so much for the playlist! I really don't listen to enough classical music, mostly because I don't know enough about it to figure out what songs and composers I really like. I listened to the whole thing the other night, and all your choices are excellent. Thank you so much! :heart2:
time is scattering the seeds of the mourning daylight

Lethe
Lunar Tear
Lunar Tear

Postby Lethe » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:04 pm

I love this gorgeous reveal page and all the diverse greeting cards so much!!

Thanks so much for running this, Masao! <3

And thank you, sweet Wendy, for all the handsome boys you gifted me!! :heart2: :heart: :heart2: :heart: :heart2: :heart:
in the dark,
ephemeral looks a lot like eternal.

Sophia
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Sophia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:56 pm

Echoing those above, thank you so much for all of your effort, Masao. The reveal is gorgeous, and all of your organizational work was so very much appreciated. ❤ :heart2:

Lethe, this is so above and beyond. I just about cried when I received all of the BUTTONS and the BIBLIOGRAPHY and the ESSAYS. You gave so much of yourself with this, and it's my very favorite gift this year, digital or otherwise. Thank you so, so much. I'm deeply touched.
EVEN WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG, I KNEW I WANTED TO BE A WRITER
AND I WANTED TO BE STYLISH, BECAUSE TO BE STYLISH WAS TO BE POISED
ON THE PRECIPICE BETWEEN REALITY AND FICTION.

women in clothes - sheila heti

Robin
Deadly Nightshade
Deadly Nightshade

Postby Robin » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:15 pm

My Secret Santa gift is awesome, Sophia!! I'm gonna have a LOT of fun with these <3<3<3

Also, that Belle icon with a book in her face is so meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lmao

Larissa wrote:Robin -- thank you so much for the playlist! I really don't listen to enough classical music, mostly because I don't know enough about it to figure out what songs and composers I really like. I listened to the whole thing the other night, and all your choices are excellent. Thank you so much! :heart2:

I'm so glad you like it! :D :D I started out with the classics I knew of, but then when I went on YouTube I ended up finding ALL this cool related stuff I'd never even heard of. Music nerd rejoicing ensued! LOL! (It made me aware of how Eurocentric my classical music knowledge was to begin with xD) Have you found any favorites so far?

(Fun fact: the playlist is arranged by key where possible because my music nerdiness would not allow it to be done any other way ROFL)
a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
http://www.withinmyworld.org/

Return to “Announcements and Events”