[Event] Flower Garden Layout Marathon

News and community-related events.
Forum rules
For minor updates and a convenient way to keep up with announcements and events, follow @therosekeep on Twitter!
User avatar
catnox
Saffron
Saffron
Posts: 28

Re: [Event] Flower Garden Layout Marathon

Postby catnox » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:14 pm

time to commit!! :cool:

Site name: catnox
Subject/site type: collective
URL: http://catnox.hylia.org

User avatar
Masao
Crystal Grace
Crystal Grace
Posts: 112

Re: [Event] Flower Garden Layout Marathon

Postby Masao » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:40 pm

catnox wrote:time to commit!! :cool:

Site name: catnox
Subject/site type: collective
URL: http://catnox.hylia.org

yay!!! :sparkle:
All New, Faded for Her

User avatar
Crystal
Deadly Nightshade
Deadly Nightshade
Posts: 106
Location: Canada

Re: [Event] Flower Garden Layout Marathon

Postby Crystal » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:24 pm

I've got two weeks. Let's do this! :cool:

Site name: Second to None
Subject/site type: Cordelia from Fire Emblem: Awakening (shrine/fanlisting)
URL: http://cordelia.zeruda.org
One kingdom's fall is another kingdom's freedom
One sovereign's war is another sovereign's peace
One mother's pride is another mother's sorrow
Their tears both soak the land that they love

User avatar
Masao
Crystal Grace
Crystal Grace
Posts: 112

Re: [Event] Flower Garden Layout Marathon

Postby Masao » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:39 pm

Crystal wrote:I've got two weeks. Let's do this! :cool:

Site name: Second to None
Subject/site type: Cordelia from Fire Emblem: Awakening (shrine/fanlisting)
URL: http://cordelia.zeruda.org

haha yay!! I haven't started my layout yet, you have plenty of time. :heart:
All New, Faded for Her

User avatar
Crystal
Deadly Nightshade
Deadly Nightshade
Posts: 106
Location: Canada

Re: [Event] Flower Garden Layout Marathon

Postby Crystal » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:53 pm

Thanks Masao! I hope so! I plan to do a lot of rewriting with her content too (if not just rewrite everything) but I may even just do that later.
One kingdom's fall is another kingdom's freedom
One sovereign's war is another sovereign's peace
One mother's pride is another mother's sorrow
Their tears both soak the land that they love

User avatar
Emma
Saffron
Saffron
Posts: 31

Re: [Event] Flower Garden Layout Marathon

Postby Emma » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:39 pm

LET'S SEE IF I CAN DO THIS. :sweat:

Site name: rydia.nu
Subject/site type: collective
URL: http://www.rydia.nu
:heart2:

User avatar
Lethe
Lunar Tear
Lunar Tear
Posts: 139

Re: [Event] Flower Garden Layout Marathon

Postby Lethe » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:07 pm

Crystal wrote:Thanks Masao! I hope so! I plan to do a lot of rewriting with her content too (if not just rewrite everything) but I may even just do that later.

Gogo Crystal! :excited: I have my resources picked out and have started drafting layout ideas on paper haha.

Emma wrote:LET'S SEE IF I CAN DO THIS. :sweat:

Site name: rydia.nu
Subject/site type: collective
URL: http://www.rydia.nu

:eyes: Every time I have to part with your drop dead gorgeous domain layouts, my heart breaks, but I'm sooo looking forward to seeing more Emma designs!! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
in the dark,
ephemeral looks a lot like eternal.

User avatar
Crystal
Deadly Nightshade
Deadly Nightshade
Posts: 106
Location: Canada

Re: [Event] Flower Garden Layout Marathon

Postby Crystal » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:31 pm

Lethe wrote:Gogo Crystal! :excited: I have my resources picked out and have started drafting layout ideas on paper haha.

Drafting on paper? Oh gosh. I just usually wing things and hope they turn out good ahahaha. I have some ideas in mind though on how I want to do the layout. Only thing I'm having trouble with is figuring out what I want to do with navigation.
One kingdom's fall is another kingdom's freedom
One sovereign's war is another sovereign's peace
One mother's pride is another mother's sorrow
Their tears both soak the land that they love

User avatar
Lethe
Lunar Tear
Lunar Tear
Posts: 139

Re: [Event] Flower Garden Layout Marathon

Postby Lethe » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:51 pm

Crystal wrote:
Lethe wrote:Gogo Crystal! :excited: I have my resources picked out and have started drafting layout ideas on paper haha.

Drafting on paper? Oh gosh. I just usually wing things and hope they turn out good ahahaha. I have some ideas in mind though on how I want to do the layout. Only thing I'm having trouble with is figuring out what I want to do with navigation.

Those damn navigations!! Hope you find something that works! Yeah, I draft on paper if I don't have a clear idea for the layout, or if I have a very detailed idea but am not immediately sure how to pull it off coding-wise hahaha. Usually I don't have a clear idea if I'm very limited in image choice, and I don't like opening Photoshop just to sit there feeling all lost. X_X
in the dark,
ephemeral looks a lot like eternal.

User avatar
Megan
Saffron
Saffron
Posts: 5

Re: [Event] Flower Garden Layout Marathon

Postby Megan » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Site name: Hylia
Subject/site type: Fanlisting collective
URL: http://hylia.org
Image


Return to “Announcements and Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest