What's on your fridge?

Chat with others about anything not website-related.
catnox
Saffron
Saffron

What's on your fridge?

Postby catnox » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:23 pm

I was cleaning up some of the clutter on my fridge today and it got me thinking about how other people organize theirs. Do you have a lot of magnets, mementos, recipes, pictures, etc, or do you prefer a clean, empty door?

I need to reorganize mine but here it is:
Spoiler

I love using mine basically as a giant metal scrapbook, so I put a lot of mementos on it - pictures/receipts/tickets from fun events, souvenirs from some of the places we've visited, etc. I usually get some of those perler bead pixel art or other fandom-related magnet to stick in my husband's Christmas stockings. I also have lots of recipes most of the time (I had just taken most of them down before this).

Robin
Wintercress
Wintercress

Re: What's on your fridge?

Postby Robin » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:08 pm

OMG your fridge is AWESOME...mine just has some old school pics, a couple takeout menus, lots of random magnets from various vacations and local businesses, and some other sorta important-looking stuff (which I'm not sure if Dad needs around, but I found them on the floor and didn't want them to escape undetected LOL)
a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
http://www.withinmyworld.org/

sugarplum
Saffron
Saffron

Postby sugarplum » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:12 pm

I love perler beads!! I tried making things before with them. It took such a long time and there was always the risk of messing everything up if you took the iron off too early or too late. EarthBound is love!!!

Masao
Crystal Grace
Crystal Grace

Postby Masao » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:12 pm

Omg Emily, your cat mitts are so cute.

I don't have anything on mine, it's just blank, lol though I want to find some cute magnets so I can put up our trash schedule at least.
All New, Faded for Her

catnox
Saffron
Saffron

Postby catnox » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:34 pm

Robin wrote:OMG your fridge is AWESOME...mine just has some old school pics, a couple takeout menus, lots of random magnets from various vacations and local businesses, and some other sorta important-looking stuff (which I'm not sure if Dad needs around, but I found them on the floor and didn't want them to escape undetected LOL)

LOL thank you!! I love those random magnets that people end up collecting over time!
sugarplum wrote:I love perler beads!! I tried making things before with them. It took such a long time and there was always the risk of messing everything up if you took the iron off too early or too late. EarthBound is love!!!

Me too!! I think they make awesome stocking stuffers/gifts! :heart2: I actually have a kit to make something but I haven't opened it to give it a try yet.
Masao wrote:Omg Emily, your cat mitts are so cute.

haha thank you! Those were a gift from my in-laws one year, they got me a bunch of cat-themed kitchen items ❤ :heart2:

Mei
Saffron
Saffron

Postby Mei » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:21 am

Oh wow, that's an awesome fridge! We collected a bunch of random fandom magnets that we put on the fridge. I've also just put a lot of wedding invites that we've gotten up on the fridge because they were too pretty to throw away but I didn't know what else to do with them, haha.
il ne pleut pas

Return to “General Banter”