Let's all share and discuss skincare routines! Proper diet and hydration is half the struggle (which I'm completely failing at! Comfort food FTW!), but what do you do for the other half to keep your skin clear and in top shape?
I have dry, sensitive skin, and here is my regimen:
- Etude House Real Art No-Wash Cleansing Water: I use this to cleanse my face!
- The Face Shop Black Sugar Scrub: I use this to exfoliate once a week! (Or whenever I remember to do so!)
- The Face Shop Mango Seed Volume Essence Spray: I needed an essence/toner and the saleslady at The Face Shop recommended this to me, but I'm not sure if it's helping.
- Face mask: I usually get goji berry, cucumber, and aloe masks from The Face Shop because they're hydrating.
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Essence: I use this a lot and love, love, LOVE this!
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream: I use this with the collagen essence for double the power!
I know Etude House has a questionable reputation with their products in terms of the product quality, but in all honesty, I think their Moistfull Collagen line is one of their best. I have also heard their eyeliner line is good, but their lipsticks are really sheer for actual color to show up. I also mostly get The Face Shop products because there's a store nearby that sells it, and I usually only buy face masks. I've also tried innisfree and their products are super great!
Since I keep forgetting to buy sunscreen, I actually just bought Missha All-Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk SPF50+/PA+++! I heard there isn't a pasty white cast when applying, so that's a huge plus for a lazy person like me who doesn't want to spend hours trying to blend in any streaks of sunscreen into my face.