( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Say hello so we can welcome you to The Rose Keep!
Lethe
Lunar Tear
Lunar Tear

Re: ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Postby Lethe » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:03 am

Chris wrote:Aaaaaaaaah, that's so exciting!!! I am really ready to die on Saturday when the next episode airs LMAO. I agree that experiencing both is really a must if you like the series - each medium adds such a different dynamic to it. I may end up re-reading the manga online until I get my physical copes. :sweat:

Oh, that's such a good deal, I'm glad you were able to nab it!! Most of my funds have been going to buying fanmade charms orz, but I hope to start saving for the manga soon. I just can't resist every single Bortz charm out there, they're so beautiful... Thanks for the heads up on the manga though, I'll be sure to look into that before buying!

PHOS SHRINE SOON, I'm trying to get my hosting figured out but my host hasn't responded to me and it's been two weeks T_T

I feel like I'll be doing plenty of rereads online too until the respective volumes are released in English hehe. I'm glad the releases seem to be once every two months, then it shouldn't take too long, hopefully... <O><O>

OMG can you link me to the fanmade charms please...? I clearly don't know what's good for me. The official merch hasn't appealed to me much so far, but I hope they keep releasing more. This morning I also learned of Pseudomorph of Love, the artbook??? OMG I NEED THIS LIKE AIR. ;_; Gonna see whether I can track it down somewhere; apparently it comes back in stock on Japanese Amazon later on this month, but I don't want to deal with Amazon's base shipping fee since there's nothing else I want right now. Also, I guess although my Sailor Moon days have left me with an interest in rocks and gems, I don't know all that much, because reading the Wiki entry on pseudomorphs now makes me want to read more. :sob: Same for the meaning behind the two Amethysts' names. :sob:

omg I hope your host responds soon, wtf. :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Ren wrote:I read the first chapter of Houseki no Kuni but i'm putting it on hold because i think i need to reread it again to recognise the characters <O><O>

I definitely feel like it's a manga that takes some time to get into, especially as you need to get used to its narrative and visual style, and see where it's going, or even which characters it focuses on!

I have a wall of text typed up that I sent to two other friends to introduce them to it, hit me up if you need it.
in the dark,
ephemeral looks a lot like eternal.

Chris
Saffron
Saffron

Postby Chris » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Lethe wrote:I feel like I'll be doing plenty of rereads online too until the respective volumes are released in English hehe. I'm glad the releases seem to be once every two months, then it shouldn't take too long, hopefully... <O><O>

OMG can you link me to the fanmade charms please...? I clearly don't know what's good for me. The official merch hasn't appealed to me much so far, but I hope they keep releasing more. This morning I also learned of Pseudomorph of Love, the artbook??? OMG I NEED THIS LIKE AIR. ;_; Gonna see whether I can track it down somewhere; apparently it comes back in stock on Japanese Amazon later on this month, but I don't want to deal with Amazon's base shipping fee since there's nothing else I want right now. Also, I guess although my Sailor Moon days have left me with an interest in rocks and gems, I don't know all that much, because reading the Wiki entry on pseudomorphs now makes me want to read more. :sob: Same for the meaning behind the two Amethysts' names. :sob:

omg I hope your host responds soon, wtf. :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
There have been a whole bunch of fanmade charms so far, but here are the ones I've pre-ordered! One, two, and three! I usually try to retweet everyone's charms on my twitter! o/ There's so many coming out now and I don't have enough money for them all orz

Yessss, a few of my friends got the artbook, it is super pretty! I'd like to order it at some point, too. I've seen some of the stuff from it and it's super beautiful. As for rocks, I feel you!! I've taken such an interest in reading about gemstones and different rocks, the Houseki wiki has some good information of each of them. Reading about Bortz and Phosphophyllite is especially interesting. :eyes:

& Thank you, Ren! :heart2: I hope you enjoy the manga when you've had a chance to adjust to its style.
"They are brittle and weak, so they are not suited for battle."

Larissa
Saffron
Saffron

Postby Larissa » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:56 pm

Hey, Chris! :heart: Glad to see you here, and really looking forward to your new domain! ALSO: PHOS SITE, YESSSS :excited: Lethe dragged me into Houseki no Kuni and Phos is a character I'd love to see a site for. :heart2:
time is scattering the seeds of the mourning daylight

Return to “Introductions”