Project Teasers!

For any open conversations revolving around websites in general.
Saya
Wintercress
Wintercress

Re: What's your current project?

Postby Saya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:51 pm

Larissa wrote:
Lethe wrote:
Saya wrote:Lethe just be a CLAMP fan so i can stalk you all the way o,,o

Very convincing. :eyes: Still dreaming of a CLAMP fansite marathon that might inspire me to make something else that is CLAMP-related haha (not sure what it'd be).

HELLO YES PLEASE. :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

See... Larissa agrees!!!
...as goes light, so goes darkness

Fiona
Saffron
Saffron

Postby Fiona » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:31 am

This is a line that the author used to describe the character / what the character embodies: "Small and efficient."

I'll also be dedicating this particular project to Elysa. :D

Sophia
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Sophia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Here are the things on my mind:

• Revamp main domain. *
  • Revamp Zarya (ugh I hate that layout).
  • Create a directory for individuals to submit their favorite shrine they they personally have made, with a request that they say something about why. *
  • Begin the work of transferring my domain and my wordpress from GoDaddy to Dreamhost.
  • Create a guestbook.
  • Create a shrine to Meljean Brook's Iron Seas series. *

* = priority for the next 10 weeks

Here's a preview of the first of these. :wink:

Saya wrote:"Once your sacrifices are made, is there no end? Are you leashed until the day you die, or lyrium takes your mind away?"

:eyes: I am intensely curious about this and also, lord, it reminds me of my job. That's a very nice evocative opening.

Masao wrote:"If you take a closer look on all of his outfits, he will have a small travel pack with some tools and a very visible cup hanging off the pack. [...] It's also rather cute that he seems to be always ready and prepared for journeys."

SARTORIAL ANALYSIS IS MY FAVORITE KIND OF ANALYSIS

Crystal wrote:"What kind of Pokemon are you? How do you do the things you do? Share with me your secrets deep inside."

I suspect this is for your pokemon clique but this sounds like a saucy 18+ variant. :evil: :wink:

(Apologies Crystal, I know we don't really know each other well enough for my dumb lasciviousness to be on the table.)

Lethe wrote:"I wouldn't call myself a CLAMP fan", I say, as I somehow count 81 volumes in my possession...

Lethe your level of organization makes me feel so woefully inadequate. I haven't read any of these, much less devoted a sophisticated organizational system to them. *bows down* :turtle:

Also this talk of a Clamp marathon wouldn't be something I could participate in as a creator, but I could eat up Tokyo Babylon during that time...

Fiona wrote:This is a line that the author used to describe the character / what the character embodies: "Small and efficient."

I'm intrigued! Also, is this a shrine to Elysa? (I'd definitely sign up for an Elysa fanlisting ❤)
EVEN WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG, I KNEW I WANTED TO BE A WRITER
AND I WANTED TO BE STYLISH, BECAUSE TO BE STYLISH WAS TO BE POISED
ON THE PRECIPICE BETWEEN REALITY AND FICTION.

women in clothes - sheila heti

Saya
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Saya » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:27 am

Sophia wrote:
Saya wrote:"Once your sacrifices are made, is there no end? Are you leashed until the day you die, or lyrium takes your mind away?"

:eyes: I am intensely curious about this and also, lord, it reminds me of my job. That's a very nice evocative opening.

By now it should be clear what I was talking about as it is online from yesterday ;)

Masao
Crystal Grace
Crystal Grace

Postby Masao » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:36 am

Saya wrote:
Sophia wrote:

By now it should be clear what I was talking about as it is online from yesterday ;)

:eyes: link for the lazy
All New, Faded for Her

Saya
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Saya » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:54 am

Masao wrote:
Saya wrote:
Sophia wrote:

:eyes: link for the lazy

:eyes: :cool:

Crystal
Deadly Nightshade
Deadly Nightshade

Postby Crystal » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:41 pm

Sophia wrote:I suspect this is for your pokemon clique but this sounds like a saucy 18+ variant. :evil: :wink:

(Apologies Crystal, I know we don't really know each other well enough for my dumb lasciviousness to be on the table.)

Ahaha omg. :lol: It's supposed to be for my Pokemon clique but yeah. xD No worries!
One kingdom's fall is another kingdom's freedom
One sovereign's war is another sovereign's peace
One mother's pride is another mother's sorrow
Their tears both soak the land that they love

extravanilla
Saffron
Saffron

Postby extravanilla » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:33 am

I don't know if this is a "project" that you are referring to but I am working on my story and I just posted the first chapter!

https://extravanilla.wordpress.com/2017 ... chapter-1/

I could not help but smile. Even though this was temporary, I was happy.

Lethe
Lunar Tear
Lunar Tear

Postby Lethe » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:55 am

Congrats on a newly finished shrine, Saya!! :excited: :sparkle:

Fiona wrote:This is a line that the author used to describe the character / what the character embodies: "Small and efficient."

I can't wait to hear more about Fiona projects. :eyes: :eyes: Not sure whether I'm in the fandom for this one or not haha.

Sophia wrote:Here are the things on my mind:

• Revamp main domain. *
  • Revamp Zarya (ugh I hate that layout).
  • Create a directory for individuals to submit their favorite shrine they they personally have made, with a request that they say something about why. *
  • Begin the work of transferring my domain and my wordpress from GoDaddy to Dreamhost.
  • Create a guestbook.
  • Create a shrine to Meljean Brook's Iron Seas series. *

* = priority for the next 10 weeks

Wow, ten weeks already laid out... <O><O> I can't even name which project on this list I look forward to the most, since it's always a delight to see your fresh approach to things no matter what the subject actually is. :heart2:

Also DAMN I have way too many projects to consider a CLAMP shrine but........... I also need to try my hand at smaller projects even if the subject itself isn't small....... sob want Sophia to read Tokyo Babylon sob sob sob

Imagine setting up a CLAMP roulette where everybody is randomly assigned three characters they may choose from to write something short about, then put all of the contributions up on one site. :|

extravanilla wrote:I don't know if this is a "project" that you are referring to but I am working on my story and I just posted the first chapter!

https://extravanilla.wordpress.com/2017 ... chapter-1/

oooh I saw you had posted about the story before the release of the chapter! Are you going to use the blog both for blogging and writing? :> By the way, I saw your poll, and I think you should release as many or few chapters per week - or any other interval - as you want to, as long as it motivates rather than pressures you. Either way, once more chapters are up, it'd be good to make a page where all chapters are linked in order for easy browsing when people check them out at their own pace. That way, you won't have to worry about how often you post new chapters. :O
in the dark,
ephemeral looks a lot like eternal.

Saya
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Saya » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:05 pm

Thanks <3

Lethe wrote:Imagine setting up a CLAMP roulette where everybody is randomly assigned three characters they may choose from to write something short about, then put all of the contributions up on one site. :|

Uhm....

<_< >_>

Yes please? Let's do it?

Return to “Site Talk”