[Shrine] Life and Aether - FF14 Series
Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:49 pm
It's like before 8 am in the morning and I finally found the energy to actually sit in front of the pc and not just be on the couch half down like an exhausted amoeba. In ten minutes I have to go, but anyway:
MY BIG PROJECT that I am working on like really slow, managed to put a basic stuff on and now I am trying to add the new pages slowly when I am kinda ok, will try to add few new pages Sunday if I manage LOL.
Anyway this shrine is really important to me as the game it self aside the stories and everything is what actually helped me tru some difficult times and also it's this game's fault that I met my other half, and made me move to France LOL.
The shrine is divided in few sections:
1. Universe - This is the part that talks about the history, mythology and stuff that concern the world in which the MMO is played in.
2. Geography - Speaks for itself and it means actually the part dedicated to the lands and cities that we can visit
3. People - NPCs which you meet on the road, some more important some less.
4. Warrior of Light - everything that concerns your character from the classes/jobs they can be or even races.
5. Player - the part dedicated to my experience, so my characters, what I like, interesting facts (I am kinda working on the huge page dedicated to all the allusions that are found in the game be it other FF games, SE games or like tv shows and stuff), will also probably add the info about the Netflix original show dedicated to the game named Dad Of Light that comes out tomorrow.
6. Media - their art, and screenshots and stuff lol
7. Site - aside the credits there are some useful links for people that are interested in playing the game.