[Collective] Licious.ORG

Plug your projects to show us what you've been working on!
Forum rules
Please take note of the rules specific to this forum. In addition to this forum, you are welcome to use our community update hashtag to plug updates on social media!
Ren
Saffron
Saffron

[Collective] Licious.ORG

Postby Ren » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:37 am

Hi everyone! It's me again :shut:
I have revamped my domain after a loooong hiatus, and finally decided to plug it here lol :eyes:

Licious.ORG ver 10

I tried to make it mobile-friendly, but I think it's best viewed in desktop! :heart: I'm also aware that I need to revamp the majority of my shrines, mostly content-wise :sweat: they are either outdated or badly written
But right now I'm working on a new shrine, so I think the other shrines will have to wait :eyes:
My otp shrine, Raison d'Etre, has also received a facelift a couple of months ago, but I never got around to plug it anywhere, so I might as well include it here, lol.
Link exchanges are welcome!

Also, we're proudly running under teacake.org's umbrella :heart: ~
"Will you come with me?"

"Of course."

sugarplum
Saffron
Saffron

Re: [Collective] Licious.ORG

Postby sugarplum » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:22 am

I saw this the other day and I'm glad you posted it! I really like the color palette and the composition. It looks fine on iOS!

I can't wait for revamps on your other sites!

Medli
Saffron
Saffron

Postby Medli » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:27 am

Wow! Your site looks amazing. Everyone seems to be going into the mobile friendly view. It might actually motivate me to do something, too. Love the look, though. If you would like to link-exchange, let me know. Anyways, great job with the revamp!
open the door and let your imagination soar.

Robin
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Robin » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:01 am

Beautiful! I love the strong color palette and the organization you've got going! The mobile view looks just as pretty as the desktop, too--I'm also running iOS.

(Also I don't have a word for the powerful reddish-orangey-pinky color you're using but it's vibrant and wonderful <3<3<3)
a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
http://www.withinmyworld.org/

Sophia
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Sophia » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:37 pm

I really like this, Ren ❤ As @Robin mentioned, that red is to die for, and I really dig the repeating splatter bg, and how pretty yet spooky it all feels. The shifting paragraphs contribute to that lovely unsettledness of whole layout.

Overall: I totally dig it. :heart2:
EVEN WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG, I KNEW I WANTED TO BE A WRITER
AND I WANTED TO BE STYLISH, BECAUSE TO BE STYLISH WAS TO BE POISED
ON THE PRECIPICE BETWEEN REALITY AND FICTION.

women in clothes - sheila heti

Ren
Saffron
Saffron

Postby Ren » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:56 pm

sugarplum wrote:I saw this the other day and I'm glad you posted it! I really like the color palette and the composition. It looks fine on iOS!

I can't wait for revamps on your other sites!

Thanks, Josephine!❤ I use Android, so I haven't tested it in iOS. Glad to know it looks okay! :heart2:

Medli wrote:Wow! Your site looks amazing. Everyone seems to be going into the mobile friendly view. It might actually motivate me to do something, too. Love the look, though. If you would like to link-exchange, let me know. Anyways, great job with the revamp!

Sure! I just love reading articles in my mobile phone, so I want to try making my sites responsive, haha. Thank you! ^^

Robin wrote:Beautiful! I love the strong color palette and the organization you've got going! The mobile view looks just as pretty as the desktop, too--I'm also running iOS.

(Also I don't have a word for the powerful reddish-orangey-pinky color you're using but it's vibrant and wonderful <3<3<3)

Thanks, Robin! :heart: Black and red is classic, haha <3

Sophia wrote:I really like this, Ren ❤ As @Robin mentioned, that red is to die for, and I really dig the repeating splatter bg, and how pretty yet spooky it all feels. The shifting paragraphs contribute to that lovely unsettledness of whole layout.

Overall: I totally dig it. :heart2:

Re: the paragraphs, I really didn't think about it that way! But I'm glad it gave out such impression :eyes: :eyes:
and I totally dig your sites too! *squishes*❤❤
"Will you come with me?"

"Of course."

Lethe
Lunar Tear
Lunar Tear

Postby Lethe » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:15 pm

I loooove this, Ren - it's so nice to see something new from you!!

I'm always excited to see other people's dark layouts because so few of mine use a dark background hahaha, it just makes colours pop so much... I second Sophia on the shifting paragraphs adding to the layout's own vibe. The section headings (everything about them) are my favourite part, and the shrine quotes come right after that.

I gave Tokyo Ghoul a try many months ago, but couldn't really get into it. Its art, however, is something I always love seeing because it's so gorgeous. :excited: Can't wait to see more of that on yet another relationship shrine of yours. <O><O> BLAZE THE WAY.
in the dark,
ephemeral looks a lot like eternal.

Return to “Website Projects”