[Other] FAVE - Favorite Shrine Directory

Plug your projects to show us what you've been working on!
Forum rules
Please take note of the rules specific to this forum. In addition to this forum, you are welcome to use our community update hashtag to plug updates on social media!
Lethe
Lunar Tear
Lunar Tear

Re: [Other] FAVE - Favorite Shrine Directory

Postby Lethe » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:49 am

I never got around to commenting on here even though I did :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: at you to get your own fave text up hahaha! Happy you got to it right away, it's a very fine piece of writing.

I recently checked this site out again and I love all the elements and typography so much - simple and dynamic, and full of personality (and the same goes for your buttons for that site, PSSSH). Your thing for shapes across your layouts is lovely. Believe me, the layout is plenty polished!

The "about" page on fansites has always been one of my favourite parts, and I love it when people word vomit there, so this directory of yours is A DREAM!! "The "possible prompts" part is EVERYTHING!! TT____TT I hope it fills up over time; reading this kind of self-reflection can be such a powerful source of inspiration. I shall submit my own piece in the near future.

I also require a 200x40 button of the site your submit. If you don't have one, I will struggle through and produce something, but regrettably buttons are not my strong suit.

THE SHEER DEDICATION LMAO (wtf Sophia tell people to make their own!! XD)
in the dark,
ephemeral looks a lot like eternal.

Saya
Wintercress
Wintercress

Re: [Other] FAVE - Favorite Shrine Directory

Postby Saya » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:00 am

One day I shall submit here a shrine but for now I cannot decide between 4 of them XD

Great work and awesome idea
...as goes light, so goes darkness

Return to “Website Projects”