[Shrine] Miniature Virtuoso

Plug your projects to show us what you've been working on!
Forum rules
Please take note of the rules specific to this forum. In addition to this forum, you are welcome to use our community update hashtag to plug updates on social media!
Medli
Saffron
Saffron

[Shrine] Miniature Virtuoso

Postby Medli » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:45 pm

This shrine wasn't at first planned out. However, when I got the opportunity to make a shrine for Those Who Fight, I couldn't miss the opportunity to make one. While the character isn't my top favorite from the game, she is a character that I always had in my party. She became my little witch most of the time. Anyways, I tried my hardest to put as much as I could into this shrine. I hope everyone like the layout style and how the navigation works. Please welcome Miniature Virtuoso as my newest shrine to my colelction.

open the door and let your imagination soar.

sugarplum
Saffron
Saffron

Re: [Shrine] Miniature Virtuoso

Postby sugarplum » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:19 am

Congratulations on finishing a new website! The navigation is pretty unique and feels like a storybook! I do think it would be nice if you included a site map that indexed all of the pages so that people can pick what they want to view.

Also, it looks like some of the punctuation on this page messed up a little.

Sophia
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Sophia » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:41 pm

This looks wonderful, Medli! I'm trying to hustle through FFVI at the moment (currently at WoR with Sabin and Celes and Gerad :eyes: ) so I can't read it right now, but I'm looking forward to delving into this and your Terra shrine soon!
EVEN WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG, I KNEW I WANTED TO BE A WRITER
AND I WANTED TO BE STYLISH, BECAUSE TO BE STYLISH WAS TO BE POISED
ON THE PRECIPICE BETWEEN REALITY AND FICTION.

women in clothes - sheila heti

Robin
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Robin » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:50 am

Super cute and meaningful! I love those minor characters that just pop out of a work and steal your heart <3 great shrine!
a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
http://www.withinmyworld.org/

Return to “Website Projects”