hi there o/~

Say hello so we can welcome you to The Rose Keep!
Mei
Saffron
Saffron

Re: hi there o/~

Postby Mei » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:47 am

Masao wrote:Awww do you know if anyone is still active? I just have Hiroko on facebook, though we rarely talk.

Hiroko is probably the only person I still talk to from that time! Cat of Shattered-Wings.net a little bit as well, but beyond that, everyone kind of went their separate ways.

Masao wrote:Ooh I see, I managed to find this post, and it looks like her new tumblr is here.

Thanks! :D
il ne pleut pas

Robin
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Robin » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:05 am

Mei wrote:@Robin:
It's crazy how much has changed over the years! At the same time, it's really cool to go back and see collectives and shrines and stuff and realize that some things also stayed the same.

I loved the Wonder Woman movie! (Unpopular opinion: I wasn't crazy about the romance though. I think I personally wished it was all her being a badass and needing no man. But everything else was wonderful, so I can't really complain.) Probably the first movie DC's done in a long time that's actually been good, aha. It makes me excited for the Justice League that's coming out. Excited and really scared, since WW has set a pretty high bar /)_(\

Agreed, I thought the romance was kind of unnecessary to the plot, but it didn't detract too much from the story so it didn't bug me. I'm definitely wondering now how DC is going to top Wonder Woman though!

Also, that iconic scene with Wonder Woman walking across the battlefield and bullets just bouncing away from her left and right....I was sitting in the theater like "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS"
a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
http://www.withinmyworld.org/

catnox
Saffron
Saffron

Postby catnox » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:26 pm

Hi Mei! Welcome!! :heart2:

Do you watch ASoIaF/Game of Thrones too or do you just enjoy the books? I enjoy both but I know not everyone does! Hermes and Diana are amazing names for your pets and I would definitely be following a puppy/kitten blog if you made one. I hope you enjoy it here! :heart2: :heart2:

Mei
Saffron
Saffron

Postby Mei » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:15 am

Robin wrote:
Mei wrote:Also, that iconic scene with Wonder Woman walking across the battlefield and bullets just bouncing away from her left and right....I was sitting in the theater like "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS"

The No Man's Land scene? It's one of my favorites in like, movie history probably haha.

catnox wrote:Hi Mei! Welcome!! :heart2:

Do you watch ASoIaF/Game of Thrones too or do you just enjoy the books? I enjoy both but I know not everyone does! Hermes and Diana are amazing names for your pets and I would definitely be following a puppy/kitten blog if you made one. I hope you enjoy it here! :heart2: :heart2:

Thanks for the welcome! :heart: I've read ASoIaF and I watch Game of Thrones! I think I prefer the books, just because there's more details there and you can get to know the characters a lot better. (But he rambles quite a bit so I skimmed quite a bit while reading.) But the TV show is pretty good too.
il ne pleut pas

Return to “Introductions”