What's your current project?

For any conversations around website-related topics.
extravanilla
Saffron
Saffron

Re: What's your current project?

Postby extravanilla » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:25 pm

Lethe wrote:
oooh I saw you had posted about the story before the release of the chapter! Are you going to use the blog both for blogging and writing? :> By the way, I saw your poll, and I think you should release as many or few chapters per week - or any other interval - as you want to, as long as it motivates rather than pressures you. Either way, once more chapters are up, it'd be good to make a page where all chapters are linked in order for easy browsing when people check them out at their own pace. That way, you won't have to worry about how often you post new chapters. :O

Ah yes! about that, I am not sure about posting more than once a week. For this time, it may vary but at least I need to post once a week for the story. I'm using my blog for both blogging and writing!

Since you mentioned that, I am also planning on a site layout and coding it (but I still need to relearn coding TT it's been a while since I last coded). I will surely take note of that! I will collect those related about my writing on a certain link.
Thank you <3

Medli
Saffron
Saffron

Postby Medli » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:24 am

I am going to give a quote to a preview of what I am working on. First, it will start ad a fanlistings, but I am going to work to make it a full shrine. I would love to see if people can actually guess what I am working on.

Anyways, here is the quote:
"I called this place home once, in peaceful times, long before evil haunted the caverns below."
open the door and let your imagination soar.

Fiona
Saffron
Saffron

Postby Fiona » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:15 pm

Lethe wrote:I can't wait to hear more about Fiona projects. :eyes: :eyes: Not sure whether I'm in the fandom for this one or not haha.

The secret is revealed (see Twitter).

Now I'm working on a garden. (I think this is a super obvious hint.)

Masao
Crystal Grace
Crystal Grace

Postby Masao » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:17 am

Fiona wrote:
Lethe wrote:I can't wait to hear more about Fiona projects. :eyes: :eyes: Not sure whether I'm in the fandom for this one or not haha.

The secret is revealed (see Twitter).

Now I'm working on a garden. (I think this is a super obvious hint.)

Ahh it looks really good!! The layout colors and the accordion sections are so nice! I'm going to read it later when I have time. :heart2:

:eyes: good luck on that garden :eyes:
All New, Faded for Her

Robin
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Robin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:55 pm

I've been working on this pretty much ever since Netflix put on the first two seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh! (aka my oldest fandom). I actually made my first site about YGO as a general series, but this site is just about Kaiba, because he is a fantastically-constructed character. (Not to mention that analysis of him provides a lot of room to talk about PTSD and how entrapping the trauma survivor's mindset is!)
a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
http://www.withinmyworld.org/

Elysa
Saffron
Saffron

Postby Elysa » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:30 pm

Fiona wrote:This is a line that the author used to describe the character / what the character embodies: "Small and efficient."

I'll also be dedicating this particular project to Elysa. :D

ASLFJALSFJLA I'M SO LATE TO REPLY TO THIS BUT AAAAH I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DEDICATED IT TO ME ILU :sob: :heart: :heart2: I still need to tell you how much I love it (I've already read it all but I've been all over the place so I haven't gushed to you about it yet, forgive me!)

Sophia wrote:Also, is this a shrine to Elysa? (I'd definitely sign up for an Elysa fanlisting ❤)

Gosh /)///w///(\ please, I'd die okay. :shock:

Considering I just signed up for the marathon, I guess that's be my current project...! I have zero ideas yet, so I hope I'll be able to come up with something pretty! Let's be real, I'll probably just spam flower textures.

Robin
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Robin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:36 pm

Just popping in to say I've had a brainstorm about how to redo my network page--I'm gonna be putting in descriptive blurbs about each site as well! Not sure how it's gonna work just yet but I've written most of the blurbs thus far XD
a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
http://www.withinmyworld.org/

Ash
Saffron
Saffron

Postby Ash » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:25 pm

My current project is one that I dreamed up in January this year and still have not started on. It's a Final Fantasy themed thing, which I've actually wanted to do for years, but it's pretty extensive. I also need to revamp like. All. Of my other sites. :< *hides*
" though she be but little , she is fierce "

Crystal
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Crystal » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Ash wrote:My current project is one that I dreamed up in January this year and still have not started on. It's a Final Fantasy themed thing, which I've actually wanted to do for years, but it's pretty extensive. I also need to revamp like. All. Of my other sites. :< *hides*

Oooh this sounds exciting! Also I hear you on the revamping. The work never ends! :sob:
One kingdom's fall is another kingdom's freedom
One sovereign's war is another sovereign's peace
One mother's pride is another mother's sorrow
Their tears both soak the land that they love

tehrin
Saffron
Saffron

Postby tehrin » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:43 pm

I have a few things I'm working on.

1. My Prompto of FFXV shrine.
2. Revamping my old shrines, particularly my Ziggy shrine.
3. I have this crazy idea in my head to create shrines for my own characters, mostly for references when I commission people for art. It's a total no one cares move, but I really want to do this, so I've been typing up content and working on drawing up to date reference material.

Return to “Site Talk”