What's your current project?

For any conversations around website-related topics.
Lethe
Lunar Tear
Lunar Tear

What's your current project?

Postby Lethe » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Share with us what you're working on at the moment! :excited:

To put a playful spin on this, anytime you post about your current project in this topic, please include a preview of it! The preview can be anything - a quote, a piece of the layout, a colour scheme, a new code snippet, a splash page, just to name a few examples. You decide what and how much you'd like to share for any given site. Want to post a cropped or partially blurred layout preview, or quote some choice lines of a certain character here without without spelling out your subject just yet? Go ahead! Just know that members are welcome to speculate as they get hyped about your mystery stuff. :sparkle:

Let's get to work, everyone!! :yes: :evil:
in the dark,
ephemeral looks a lot like eternal.

Saya
Wintercress
Wintercress

Re: What's your current project?

Postby Saya » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Kekeke - i am leaving a quote here... it's something i've been working on for sometime now without results but still:

"Once your sacrifices are made, is there no end? Are you leashed until the day you die, or lyrium takes your mind away?"
...as goes light, so goes darkness

Masao
Crystal Grace
Crystal Grace

Postby Masao » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:44 pm

Saya wrote:Kekeke - i am leaving a quote here... it's something i've been working on for sometime now without results but still:

"Once your sacrifices are made, is there no end? Are you leashed until the day you die, or lyrium takes your mind away?"

oooh I know what this is on kekekeke :eyes:

I'll share something similar on that with one of my projects:

"If you take a closer look on all of his outfits, he will have a small travel pack with some tools and a very visible cup hanging off the pack. [...] It's also rather cute that he seems to be always ready and prepared for journeys."
All New, Faded for Her

Crystal
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Crystal » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Ehehehe these quotes are such a cute and fun idea! I'm gonna do quotes too because my previews aren't quite up to snuff yet. One or both are probably going to be obvious on what they're for (I've also previewed them on Twitter although some things have changed since then).

"One more comment like that and I'll have Minerva eat you."

"What kind of Pokemon are you? How do you do the things you do? Share with me your secrets deep inside."
One kingdom's fall is another kingdom's freedom
One sovereign's war is another sovereign's peace
One mother's pride is another mother's sorrow
Their tears both soak the land that they love

Lethe
Lunar Tear
Lunar Tear

Postby Lethe » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:23 pm

The foundation of my manga collection site stands, but there's a lot more content I need to get done before I can show it. :sob:

Spoiler

"I wouldn't call myself a CLAMP fan", I say, as I somehow count 81 volumes in my possession... You know that feel of having been present throughout someone's career and loving to do cross-work analysis even if you aren't that big on some of those works?? I'd have kicked out a bunch of my Kaori Yuki and CLAMP volumes long ago if it weren't for that. :shut:

Crystal wrote:"What kind of Pokemon are you? How do you do the things you do? Share with me your secrets deep inside."

OMG THE CUTE POKÉMON SONGS.
in the dark,

Crystal
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Crystal » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:23 pm

Oooh a manga collection site? That sounds like a fun idea! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

Lethe wrote:OMG THE CUTE POKÉMON SONGS.

Yesssss! I love this song to bits. :heart:
One kingdom's fall is another kingdom's freedom
One sovereign's war is another sovereign's peace
One mother's pride is another mother's sorrow
Their tears both soak the land that they love

Saya
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Saya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:54 am

Lethe just be a CLAMP fan so i can stalk you all the way o,,o

and yisssss more pokemans from crystaaaal <3

and OMG masao I am so intrigueeeeed by that o,,o

Lethe
Lunar Tear
Lunar Tear

Postby Lethe » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:32 pm

@Crystal: <3

Saya wrote:Lethe just be a CLAMP fan so i can stalk you all the way o,,o

Very convincing. :eyes: Still dreaming of a CLAMP fansite marathon that might inspire me to make something else that is CLAMP-related haha (not sure what it'd be).
in the dark,

Saya
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Saya » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:00 pm

Lethe wrote:Very convincing. :eyes: Still dreaming of a CLAMP fansite marathon that might inspire me to make something else that is CLAMP-related haha (not sure what it'd be).

I would join you in doing it to add to my clamp related shrines. Reminds me i need to revamp the angelic layer shrine <_<

Larissa
Saffron
Saffron

Postby Larissa » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:28 pm

Lethe wrote:
Saya wrote:Lethe just be a CLAMP fan so i can stalk you all the way o,,o

Very convincing. :eyes: Still dreaming of a CLAMP fansite marathon that might inspire me to make something else that is CLAMP-related haha (not sure what it'd be).

HELLO YES PLEASE. :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
time is scattering the seeds of the mourning daylight

Return to “Site Talk”