[Shrine] Life and Aether - FF14 Series

Plug your projects to show us what you've been working on!
Forum rules
Please take note of the rules specific to this forum. In addition to this forum, you are welcome to use our community update hashtag to plug updates on social media!
Saya
Wintercress
Wintercress

[Shrine] Life and Aether - FF14 Series

Postby Saya » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:49 pm

:eyes: It's like before 8 am in the morning and I finally found the energy to actually sit in front of the pc and not just be on the couch half down like an exhausted amoeba. In ten minutes I have to go, but anyway:

MY BIG PROJECT that I am working on like really slow, managed to put a basic stuff on and now I am trying to add the new pages slowly when I am kinda ok, will try to add few new pages Sunday if I manage LOL.

Anyway this shrine is really important to me as the game it self aside the stories and everything is what actually helped me tru some difficult times and also it's this game's fault that I met my other half, and made me move to France LOL.

The shrine is divided in few sections:
1. Universe - This is the part that talks about the history, mythology and stuff that concern the world in which the MMO is played in.
2. Geography - Speaks for itself and it means actually the part dedicated to the lands and cities that we can visit
3. People - NPCs which you meet on the road, some more important some less.
4. Warrior of Light - everything that concerns your character from the classes/jobs they can be or even races.
5. Player - the part dedicated to my experience, so my characters, what I like, interesting facts (I am kinda working on the huge page dedicated to all the allusions that are found in the game be it other FF games, SE games or like tv shows and stuff), will also probably add the info about the Netflix original show dedicated to the game named Dad Of Light that comes out tomorrow.
6. Media - their art, and screenshots and stuff lol
7. Site - aside the credits there are some useful links for people that are interested in playing the game.
...as goes light, so goes darkness

Crystal
Wintercress
Wintercress

Re: [Shrine] Life and Aether - FF14 Series

Postby Crystal » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:27 am

Saya I absolutely love this which I'm sure I've told you a million times. Eorzea is huge so tackling something like this has gotta be a giant undertaking. I really like the addition of your characters and look forward to seeing what you have to say about all of them. :heart2:

Now I must work on Y'shtola. :sob:
One kingdom's fall is another kingdom's freedom
One sovereign's war is another sovereign's peace
One mother's pride is another mother's sorrow
Their tears both soak the land that they love

Saya
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Saya » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:26 am

Yeah, if I didnt have all the work that makes me so tired I would have done much more. And Yeah I am trying to do at least the base pages for the characters and then I will be adding the background for it :)

And also thanks for all the ideas you gave me, if all goes well I will log Saya soon, havent been much online at all lately XD

Crystal
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Crystal » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:26 pm

Not a problem! :D And yay! Also it's okay! I know how busy you've been with work and stuff. I need to log into Zeruda too. I've been on a leveling spree with Astra lately lol.

sugarplum
Saffron
Saffron

Postby sugarplum » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:17 am

What a cool and informative website! The design is super sleek too!
ImageImageImageImage

Robin
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Robin » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:04 pm

Layout is looking AWESOME (dat carousel tho <3<3) and I'm so happy you're still working on it! No worries about how fast or slow you're assembling it--it's coming together!
a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
http://www.withinmyworld.org/

Saya
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Saya » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Thank you for encourangment *^*/ i shall prevail

Added Aelya and Saya to characters :)

Crystal
Wintercress
Wintercress

Postby Crystal » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:27 am

Yay! It's so fun reading about your characters Saya! :D

Masao
Crystal Grace
Crystal Grace

Postby Masao » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:37 pm

I really love massive this is, and how much it shows you've dedicated a lot of energy into making this. Your media section is also really nice and expansive

I liked how you split up the sections, and I can't wait to read more on your characters.

The only thing I would suggest is maybe a different content font? Raleway renders a tiny bit on the thin side (at font-weight: 400; maybe 500 would work better, but I also understand that may clash the overall aesthetic of the layout), especially on windows, and the width/weight ratio strains my eyes a bit when I try to read. It might be just me though, since my eyes have been straining more lately when I try to read :sob:
All New, Faded for Her

Return to “Website Projects”